Is My Safety Guaranteed If I Require Care?
Our medical clinic is presided over by one of the country's biggest, experienced hair restoration groups. We have always endeavored to give our patients clinically approved remedies using the safest methods possible. Our employees are highly qualified, and you can rely on them to serve you well, protect and make you comfortable.
We'll Take Care Of You
As we focus on doing all we can to make sure that we implement extensive safety measures, we understand that some patients will want to conduct a video visit or delay treatment. If you're such a patient, we will go on providing remote care options in the shape of consultations and virtual appointments. Please click here to book.
Arranging For Your Visit
We have made sure that you get all the services you require in a comfortable and safe environment. We made the following changes in all our locations because of the pandemic:
- Some social distancing methods like a smaller number of providers and patients in the offices
- One-way traffic all through the office and protective barriers at reception desks
- Personal protective equipment will always be worn by our staff
- Assessment of patients by our team for COVID-19 risks before entering the office
- Before all patients are seen, temperature checks are conducted
- Observing any patient and/or employee COVID-19 exposure or cases
- High-traffic and common areas are sanitized and disinfected
- We regularly adjust our procedures and policies in line with the latest CDC guidance to attend to you and keep our team safe.
When You Reach Our Clinic
When you arrive at any Beverly Hills Hair Restoration facility, there is mandatory screening using a questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms, whether you're a visitor or patient. Temperature check is part of the screening. All people (patients and staff) need to have on a face mask while in the building. We are happy to give you a level 1 surgical mask if necessary, though cloth masks are efficient.
At this time, we do not allow patient guests, with the exception being required assistance or a parent if needed. Visitors/parents will only be allowed to go directly to their provider's floor. They are prohibited from going to any other place within the clinic.
The Medical Experts at Beverly Hills Hair Restoration have either reviewed or authored and green-lighted this content.